Would You Guys Just Stop Tagging Me?
I just realized I got tagged again. Well, despite the distressed title, I actually find it fun. So as Shai Coggings is curious, I am going to carry on the tag tradition
8 Things That Make A Guy Ideal:
1) Strong personality. If he isn’t that way I don’t want him. He has no choice, if he is not strong I’ll make him a doormat. Unvoluntarily that is :p But he’s gotta be sweet as well. He has to have a balance of both.
2) Good looking. OK, it isn’t the most important quality, but I certainly don’t mind a Brad Pitt kinda guy… Especially a Brad Pitt like in Troy. Yeah, that should do.
3) Sense of Humour. I must admit, many of the traits Shai has listed are also the ones I like in a guy. I like someone who makes me laugh, ’cause I try hard to make others laugh too. Hey, I said I TRY…
4) Good Communication Skills. He has to be able to communicate with others and he has to be able to listen. So many situations are handled just buy making sure these two factors exist.
5) Intelligent and Talented. If they are talented in arts especially they have cnquered me half way already I love arts, they let me express in ways I couldn’t express otherwise.
6) Culturally and Socially Aware. Someone whoâ€™s aware that the world is bigger than the country one lives in. And that life is precious in more ways than one.
7) Sincere. I hate liars. I rather have someone who tells me, even with some tacts, if someone is wrong straight away and is not a victim when he says things. Someone transparent and straight forward, so you know where you stand.
8) Understanding. I can be a pain in the butt. Sometimes it might take a little investigation to find out what might be wrong with me or why I am having an attitude. Someone who can firmly do that investigation in a tactful and understanding manner would help me a great deal too.
Now I gotta tag 8 people!!! They are a bit much! OK, let me think… Bearing in mind it’s about the ideal lover, I will tag guys too.
OK I hope you’ll forgive me if I can’t come up with another two just now 😉
July 14, 2006